I am following my own advice. Here are 10 things happening in Uganda right now, for good or bad:
- Farmers are growing aloe vera and exporting it.
- The government and people of Uganda are trying to figure out how to manage oil revenues.
- How Technolog is Helping Kony Victims in Uganda: A Mashable story about an organization that is using video to allow Ugandans to tell there story as a form of therapy.
- Noodling Syndrom: Mystery disease devastates northern Uganda
- A dance festival
- This one is not in Uganda, but Kenya: Renewable Energy
- Air traffic is stretching the capacity of the airport in Entebee
- People are working to increase computer literacy,
- People are working to improve women’s health
- The national power grid will continue to be inadequate.